Clean offices say a lot about your company and the image you present to visitors and staff alike. The appearance of your premises says a lot about your business. It creates a lasting first impression with visitors and staff working in clean, healthy environments feel valued and actually perform better.
A clean office environment affects the health and productivity of your employees and can reduce staff sickness. The average desktop has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet bowl, simply because people don’t usually clean their desks on a regular basis. Around one third of office surfaces have viruses and bacteria which may cause colds and flu, with the worst offender being office phones. Viruses such as the flu can survive for two or three days on desktops, phones and computer keyboards so regular cleaning is important.
Cleaning Miracles specialize in office cleaning across the Perth Metropolitan area. We are able to advise on the type and frequency of cleaning that will best meet your needs and your budget. We are committed to meeting the high standards that our customers have come to expect and have an unrivalled response time to emergency cleaning call outs and as a result find ourselves selected by those companies seeking exceptional service.
So don’t worry about the cleaning, let us do the dirty work. Pick up the phone and call us on 1300 558 930 for a free no obligation quote.
- Commercial / Office / Retail Cleaning
- End of Lease Vacate Cleaning
- Builders Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
Company Core Values
- Customer-Centric : Our customers are our number one priority.Everything begins and ends with our customers.
- Accountability : We are accountable to each other, our customers, our partners and our stakeholders.
- Integrity : We conduct ourselves professionally at all times and in all circumstances.
- Honesty : We are honest and forthright with customers, vendors and partners
- Quality : We take pride in everything we do and make.
- Development : We foster an environment that allows for both personal and professional development.